1. How do I wash and take care of my clothing after it has been personalised?
As a general rule if you stick to the washing instructions on the garment tags, the garment will be fine. We do suggest for printed clothing to washinside out at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry and iron inside out just as a precaution.
2. Will the print come off after you have supplied the garment?
All standard print materials are designed to last the life of the garment. As long as you follow the washing instructions in the garment label there will not be a problem.
3. How long will the print/embroidery process take?
Maximum 7 to 10 working days from artwork approval is standard turnaround for most jobs as long as garment stock availability allows.
4. Is there a minimum order quantity for printed or embroidered garments?
No, you can order 1 item although smaller quantities can often be more expensive. Some promotional gifts have minimum order quantities, so please call to discuss your requirements.
5. How long will business gifts and bespoke items take to manufacture?
Standard turnaround for most business gifts is normally 10 working days from approval of artwork. Specially manufactured goods such as woven ties can take up to 5 weeks.
6. What do I do if I don’t see an item I need on the site?
Simply give us a call and one of our account managers will be able to discuss your requirements.
7. How would you like the artwork?
We would like the artwork in any of the following formats eps or pdf formats as these are the most common formats, which are vector graphic formats.
Although we can accepts jpeg, bitmaps, tiff and other similar graphic files. Artwork charges may apply to convert them to vector graphics.
8. Can I get a catalogue?
We only have an online catalogue as the range changes so often, you will be able to browse the latest designs online. However we can send out a hard copy catalogue if you fill in your details on the online form click here
9. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Credit Card, Bacs, Bank Payment, Cash at the counter and Cheque payments are acceptable.
10. What are your opening times?
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
If you require any further information please feel free to contact us or alternatively call our team on (01922) 625 651.